Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Bead Pack with adjustable Velcro straps for ankles and joints. It is ideal for sports injuries, for reducing bruising or swelling or relieving the pain of arthritis and rheumatism. A drug free way to help ease pain and inflammation. Can be heated or frozen to relieve pain.
- Combines the therapeutic power of hot & cold therapy.
- Easy to use with adjustable flexible straps with Velcro fastening to keep the wrap comfortably in place.
- Flexible and form fitting shape filled with pliable gel beads.
- Reusable cooling pack, chill in the freezer or fridge to use as a cold pack to reduce swelling, sprains, inflammation and bruising.
- Use cool packs as a cold compress to sooth injuries and help ease headaches, fever and migraines.
- Harness the benefits of heat therapy, warm in a microwave to use hot for muscle pain, joint stiffness, aches and pains.
- The heating pad provides convenient pain relief and aids recovery.
- Delivers soothing relief for sore muscles, joint pain, arthritis, sprains, swelling and more.
- Can be used pre / post workout and for sports injury rehabilitation.
- Targeted Drug Free Relief When Needed, helps relax tight muscles and restore flexibility.
- Non-toxic beads, lead and BPA free.
- Dimensions approximately 65.5 x 16 cm including strap.
Soothes and relaxes. Hot and cold therapy is typically used to treat injuries and ease joint pain. In general, cold therapy ice pack is used first for a day or two to reduce swelling and then heat therapy follows for further relief. Heat therapy has been credited not only with providing temporary relief from the symptoms of muscle and joint stiffness and soreness, but also with promoting and speeding the healing process itself. Hot therapy opens blood vessels which increase blood flow, helps reduce pain and relaxes muscles. Cold therapy slows down blood flow to an injury, which reduces pain and swelling. Designed to fit comfortably around the ankle or wrapped around a joint.